D3 My Way students must complete the following WSD3 requirements to earn their high school diploma:
1. Communication Skills- Eight credits – three in composition, two in literature, two in composition and/or literature, and one in speech.
2. Mathematical Development- Six credits.
3. Scientific Development- Six credits – two in the area of life science, two in the area of earth science, and two in the area of physical science.
4. Social Studies and Citizenship- Seven credits – one in social studies survey, one in geography, two in world history, two in American history, and one in American government.
5. Personal Development- Five credits – two in physical education, one in health (9- 12), and two from fine arts, foreign language (9-12), and/or careers (10-12).
Required Credits = 32
Elective Credits = 16
Total Credits = 48
**In addition to 48 credits, students must also demonstrate English and math proficiency in alignment wit Colorado Department of Education graduation requirements. The D3 My Way counselor will work with high school students to track this graduation requirement.