Universal Pixel:


Who Can Apply?

D3 My Way enrolls students grades 3-12. In order for a student to be enrolled at D3 My Way, they must also be enrolled in another school in Widefield School District 3. Because D3 My Way serves as an alternative program in WSD3, it is not considered the primary enrollment for students. Students continue to be enrolled at their primary school of enrollment while attending D3 My Way. Students may take courses and participate in extracurricular activities at their primary school of enrollment if the student chooses. 

Students with 504 plans are eligible to attend D3 My Way if the student's accommodations can be reasonably met by the blended learning environment offered at D3 My Way. 

Because D3 My Way is a program and not a school, D3 My Way does not provide Special Education services. If a student with an IEP wishes to attend D3 My Way, the student's special education team must meet to discuss if D3 My Way is a good option for the student. All SPED services will be met by the primary school of enrollment if a student with an IEP attends D3 My Way. 

Application Process

  • Complete the student/parent application
  • Meet with counselor at student's primary school of enrollment
  • The counselor will send the application to D3 My Way
  • If a student is accepted, they must attend an orientation with a parent in addition to a student only orientation before starting classes

Application Forms

High School Student Application: D3MWHSStudentApplication19-20.pdf

Middle School Student Application: D3MWMSStudentApplication19-20.pdf

Elementary School Student Application: D3MWElementaryStudentApplication19-20.pdf