D3 My Way enrolls students grades K-12. In order for a student to be enrolled at D3 My Way, they must also be enrolled in another school in Widefield School District 3. Because D3 My Way serves as an alternative program in WSD3, it is not considered the primary enrollment for students. Students continue to be enrolled at their primary school of enrollment while attending D3 My Way. Students may take courses and participate in extracurricular activities at their primary school of enrollment if the student chooses.
Students with 504 plans are eligible to attend D3 My Way if the student's accommodations can be reasonably met by the blended learning environment offered at D3 My Way.
Because D3 My Way is a program and not a school, D3 My Way does not provide Special Education services. If a student with an IEP wishes to attend D3 My Way, the student's special education team must meet to discuss if D3 My Way is a good option for the student. All SPED services will be met by the primary school of enrollment if a student with an IEP attends D3 My Way.
- Complete a separate student application for each child applying to the D3 My Way program. Links for applications are found below.
- Contact your student's counselor at their current school of enrollment to let them know you have applied for the D3 My Way program. Your student's counselor must complete a counselor recommendation form as part of your student's D3 My Way application.
- Once D3 My Way receives both the counselor recommendation form and student application, the application with be formally processed
- You will be contacted of your student's application status once the application as been processed.
- You can only apply for the D3 My Way program if your child is currently enrolled in WSD3.
For More Information Call the D3 My Way office at 719-391-3080